After officially enrolling in a course, you may a change grade option through your online Summer Session account* or by submitting a Course Change Request Form to the Summer Session Office. You should consult with your academic advisor regarding specific questions about grade options. Be sure to observe the deadline dates listed in the Academic Calendar as deadlines are strictly enforced. Grade options may not be changed retroactively after the end of instruction. The student is responsible for logging into their Summer Session account to confirm the grade option change by the policy deadline.
Online Summer Session Account*
- Select link “Change Grade Option”
- Select course and grade option change
- Select co-requisites to change grade option, if applicable
- Continue through online enrollment steps 1-6 and reach Confirmation Page
- Print and keep Confirmation Page for your records
- Check your email for a confirmation of your transaction
Course Change Request Form
- Print Course Change Request Form
- Complete sections 1 – 4 on form
- Include payment if applicable
- Submit the form by mail to the address at the bottom of the form
- Keep statement and schedule confirmation for your records
*Online enrollment changes will not be available after this deadline: last day to add, drop, or change grade option without approval. Approval is required after this date and before the absolute deadline for any course changes. See Academic Calendar for deadline dates.
Visiting international students, please contact our International Program representatives to request course changes. Freshman Edge, Transfer Edge, and High School students, please contact our Special Programs representatives to request course changes. All standard Summer Session deadlines apply to students enrolled in Special Programs. For special deadlines associated with your program, please contact your program representative.