Orange County, CA is home to many attractions from its sandy beaches to its iconic shopping malls. Not only is the location serene and beautiful, but it also resides between the cities of Los Angeles and San Diego.
- Sandy Beaches: Soak up the sun at nearby Newport or Laguna Beach!
- Shopping: Visit one of the trendy nearby malls- Fashion Island, Irvine Spectrum, South Coast Plaza, or The Lab Anti-Mall.
- Theme Parks: Enjoy a fun-filled day at Disneyland or Knott’s Berry Farm!
- Visual and Performing Arts: Get your culture on at the Orange County Performing Arts Center or see the world-renowned Pageant of the Masters! Don’t forget to visit Laguna Beach to view the local artistry as well.
- Attractions: Visit Mission San Juan Capistrano or spend a day at the Aquarium of the Pacific.
- Sports: Watch a baseball game at Angels Stadium and enjoy America’s favorite pastime!
- Aldrich Park: Spend the afternoon with friends in Aldrich Park! Enjoy a lunch-time picnic and game of frisbee. Be sure to take in the 11,050 trees and shrubs that reside in the park.
- San Joaquin Freshwater Marsh: Come take a tour of the marsh and sightsee around the arboretum.
- University Town Center: Enjoy a meal at one of the many restaurants at UTC or gather some items from Trader Joe’s.
- Anteater Recreation Center (ARC): UCI’s ARC is the biggest gym of all the UCs! Come take a workout class, climb the rock wall, or take a dip in the pool.
Since Orange County is situated between Los Angeles and San Diego, you can easily head out of town for the day to explore Southern California. Go north to Los Angeles for the sights and sounds of Hollywood and Santa Monica, or go south to San Diego to explore rich Spanish and Mexican influences.