Visiting UC Students

Continuing and incoming students from other UC campuses who attend UCI Summer Session pay the same fees as UCI students. Credits earned at UCI are automatically transferred to your home campus after the summer. Your advisor (major, college, school or undergraduate dean/vice provost) should approve your proposed study list and verify fulfillment of specific degree requirements for the courses you take at UCI.

Enroll Online or submit an Enrollment Form.

Note: Financial Aid students from visiting UC campuses must submit the Enrollment Form.